THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOUR VISIT
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Don't eat a heavy meal before treatments or too light of one.
- If you feel discomfort at any time, let your practitioner know.
- Be sure that your practitioner has your complete history and update your practitioner with any changes in history.
- If it's your first time at Affinity Acupuncture, please arrive at least 15 minutes early to complete the necessary forms. Otherwise, arrive 5 minutes early so you can have a few minutes to rest and relax before your treatment.
- Any minors (age 17 and under) must have written consent from a parent or guardian to receive any services.
- Gratuities allowed for massage therapy only.
*In The Case Of Inclimate Weather, Affinity Acupuncture Will Be Closed If Williamson County And Davidson County Schools Are Closed. Our Focus Is To Restore You To Optimal Health, And We Do Not Encourage Travel If Weather Causes Dangerous Travel Conditions.
Cancellation and Late Arrival Policy
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow yourself the time to relax and review any necessary client care forms. We do request 24 hour cancellation for your appointment otherwise a service fee will be assessed.